*Update: Due to snow/weather conditions today in the DMV area, we have cancelled this evening’s F&D/Sierra Nevada Beer Dinner, but are planning to reschedule this special event. Stay tuned!
We’ve teamed up with craft beer pioneer Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. to create a very special four-course, paired dinner at Farmers & Distillers. Five of their iconic Northern California brewery craft brews will be perfectly matched with some of our Farmers & Distillers favorite menu selections.
- Sierra Nevada Southern Gothic Unfiltered Pils
- Sierra Nevada Brut IPA
- Crispy Shrimp Spring Rolls and Kung Pao Chicken Pan-Fried Dumplings
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA
- Italian Sunday Salad Topped with a Hazy Citrus Ceviche Shrimp
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Signature Cumin Lamb Hand-Pulled Noodles
- Sierra Nevada Chocolate Chipotle Stout
- Vanilla Ice Cream Affogato Served with a Maple Glazed Donut
Join us on February 20th, 2019 at 7pm for a great tasting experience. The price for the entire evening, including tax and gratuity, is $68.50. Tickets must be purchased in advance here.
Sierra Nevada representatives will be on site to provide tasting notes and insight into the brewing company’s award-winning operations. *Please Note: If you have any allergies or dietary restrictions, please email: EHough@frg.co PRIOR to purchasing tickets. Please understand that these menu pairings have been specially developed for this specific event and as such, last minute requests, variations, or substitutions may not be possible.